Once you have had a Risk Assessment completed, you may find that there are some remedial works that need to be completed to reduce the risks associated to Legionella Bacteria and ensure your water system is safe. Some of these remedial works may include:
- Pipe work modifications and tank replacements
- Calorifier servicing
- Dead leg removal
- Scale and corrosion control of heating and chilled systems
- General plumbing modifications
- Servicing and disinfection of water softeners and demineralisation plants
- Mains water pressure testing
- Clean and flushing dirty or contaminated closed HWS and CWS water systems
With GES Water’s history stretching back 25 years & continued success & growth across the UK, you can be confident that you will deal with a professional & reputable company.
As a member of the Legionella Control Association (LCA), we are committed to delivering high standards of service.
If you would like help or a quotation for complete these remedial works, please complete the form below and we will be in touch to discuss.