Here at GES Water we offer training solutions to suit you, whether it is online to or on site.
ROSPA Accredited Online Legionella Management Course
Aims and objectives
The aim of the Legionella awareness training course is to develop delegates’ awareness of Legionella and how to control the risks.
By the end of the training session delegates should:
- Have knowledge of the key legislation in relation to the control of legionella
- Identify the health risks associated with legionellosis
- Understand how to manage legionella
- Understand the role of the responsible person
- Outline the requirements of L8 and how it links to organisational procedure.
1) What is Legionella?
2) Legislative controls
3) L8 “The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems”
4) Duty holders and responsibilities
5) Risk management
Our other online health safety training courses include:
1) Asbestos Awareness
2) Asbestos Awareness for Architects and Designers
3) Basic Fire Safety Awareness
4) Basic Fire Safety Awareness for – Care Homes
5) Fire Marshal
6) Fire Marshal for Care Homes
7) Fire Extinguisher
8) Emergency First Aid at Work – Online Annual Refresher
9) Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
What makes our courses different?
Our one-on-one tutor led e-learning courses are packed with all the information your employees need to keep your business safe and compliant and they are always up to date
Live pictures, animated graphics and the personality of the presenter form part of a very effective virtual learning environment.
Video eLearning achieves better communication through the power of face-to-face eye contact that builds trust, triggers emotion and captures a memorable tone and style while communicating the essence of the learning content.
These courses meet all statutory training requirements and are easy to administer using an online control panel. Available at a fraction of the cost you would expect, this online training has the added bonus of a minimal loss of productivity through being efficient and flexible.
To login please go to the store and purchase the course you wish to do, we will then send you an email with your login details
>>> GO TO ONLINE COURSE <<<
On Site Training
Our legionella awareness course is CIBSE accredited. If this is of interest to you, don’t delay and get in touch with us today on 01844 299499 to book.
Why use a GES Water on site Training solution?
- All training is CIBSE Accredited
- Can be adapted to suit your individual needs
- We can offer one to one or group sessions
- We offer a high-quality consultancy service